Join us Sundays during July & August at 10:00 a.m. as we gather together to worship at our "Christ on the Corner" Parking Lot Worship Service. This will be an opportunity for our congregational community to gather in our cars and meet for a worship service together in the parking lot. We will broadcast the service via an FM transmitter while you're here you can tune in to what is happening. Hopefully you and your family can join us for this new worship experience.
Here's some information about how the parking lot service will work.
ORDER OF WORSHIP / BULLETIN -
- The bulletin for the service will be uploaded on our website as a PDF to our "Announcements" section. And will be posted here ahead of the service.
- Please download the file ahead of time on your mobile devices. If you are on our email list, it will also be emailed to you on Friday.
- If you need a paper bulletin for the service, ask the greeter or put your hand out your car window after you park and one will be delivered to you.
WHERE TO GO
- Only the 44th Street entrance will be open on the North side of the parking lot.
- As you enter the parking lot, a greeter will direct you to parking attendants who will direct you to your parking place for the service. Cars will be parked using every other space.
- Please remain in your vehicle for the service. We will have the right FM station posted closer to the day of the service.
- We can cheer, sing, and pray our way through “Christ at the Corner” worship!
- The greeter will have a basket available for offerings as you exit onto 44th Street.
- One bathroom will be open in case of emergency need. Walk over to the side door by the education wing and the greeter will assist you in entering the building. Masks must be worn and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Special cleaning will be arranged.
- After the service, a parking attendant will indicate when it is your vehicle’s turn to leave.
- Go in Peace, Serve the Lord!