All are welcome to join us on our annual church camp-out June 10-12, 2022! It's a great time to spend time with our church community relaxing and getting to know one another.
Reserve your spot as soon as possible!
Go to www.dukecreek.com and click on the green button that says “Reserve Your Spot Today”.
Look for an available site within 27-32 or 11-14 if possible. If you don't have a camper or tent, you can still join us! There are also camping cabins available for rent nearby to those campsites.
Please email Aimee to let me know what site you have reserved!
Contact Aimee Paulson email@example.com
About Duke Creek Campground
15190 White Creek Avenue Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Phone: (616) 696-2115 Toll free: 1 (888) 656-5620
Located 18 miles North of Grand Rapids in Cedar Springs.
Owners: Mike and Ronda
- 36 wooded acres
- Heated swimming pool (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Modern, clean restrooms, hot showers
- Well-equipped playground
- Well-equipped store
- Planned activities
- Sunday School
- FREE Wifi
- Indoor game room
- 18 Hole Disc Golf
- Natural woods & stream for exploring and adventure fishing in official trout stream (license required)
- Camping cabins
- Park model
- Dogs Welcome (No Aggressive Breeds, ALL Dogs Must Remain on Leash or in Kennel when outside)
- Basketball, Tetherball, Horseshoes, Volleyball, Modern laundry facilities
- Propane tanks filled, Firewood
- Woodall & Trailer Life approved
- Member of ARVCMI, NCOA
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out: 1:00 p.m.
- Full hook up – $43.00 per night
- Water & electric only – $42.00 per night
- Modern Cabin - $109 per night
- Rustic Cabin - $60 per night
- Deposit for gate card $20. Refunded when card returned.
- Disc Golf $3.00 per round per person, or $5.00 per day (includes use of all facilities)
- Visitors fee $3.00 per day / leaving by 10:00 P.M.
- Additional family members on a site – $3.00 per person per night (RATES ARE BASED ON A FAMILY OF 5. TWO ADULTS/3 CHILDREN) Visitors deciding to stay the night in your camper only are charged $5.00 PER PERSON. Only one camping unit per site is allowed.
- Children 2 years and under are free.